Pages

how to use photoshop actions





Photoshop action is a set of editing steps in photoshop images that have been direcord. So by using this action we can do a lot of filters / effects in just one click.

These steps can we save it in file actions. So for example we would want to do these steps again, simply reopen the actions which we have to save, just click once. This technique makes it easy when we process numerous pictures, and we want to do the same settings. If I myself like to use these actions to play with color tones ..

In this Free Photoshop Tutorials video, we will learn what is Photoshop actions and how to use it. One of the simple use of Photoshop actions is to resize photos.




6 komentar:

Frank said...

Hello, nice tutorial. I want to ask you where to get that cool mummy text effect action?

Anonymous said...

Why the actions i have downloaded do not work? The box in front of them is red in col.

Description of Virgo said...

It’s my first step here and I found it’s a very nice and interesting blog. Really will support me out in frequent ways

Description of Virgo said...

It’s my first step here and I found it’s a very nice and interesting blog. Really will support me out in frequent ways

College textbook said...

I was desperately looking for such relevant and nice blog and you blog looks nice enough to deserve the nice information for all. I will definitely come back for more cool postings.

best mp3 player said...

I always try to search some good and helping material for my website but in vain, can you tell me where you got all those data from?